Sunday, July 1, 2007

.........

Hmmm..Yummy!! CHOCOLATES!!! ^^..n i saw my feet too...o.O"" Lolzzz!! XD
So dis is wat we bought after walking more den an hour.. lolzz...

Ooo.. crowded orhhhx... lolzz....i tink i can b cameragirl liao... lmao!! XD


My wu liao de expression.. lolzz...so da cacat..XD



lolzz.. ntg to.. juz taking pics.. dis is my mom.. kaka...XD








hmmm.. wen to basketball court today.. it's been quite long time din go le.. almost 1 week +.. omg.. i cant even shoot le!! wuwu!! kip on air ball.. haizz.. long time din play den mei you li le.. after dat le went out for dinner wit my uncle's family at nyonya kitchen.. tell u guys la.. while w8ting for th food.. the next table got a baby cry mah.. den my niece so damn funny n cute larhhx.. she saw the baby cry den wan to ikut cry ady.. lolzzz... damn cute le.. u should c her reaction.. after dinner.. wen tesco hang gai wit my mom.. it's was so boring.. so take some wu liao pics. .. lolzz.. after hang gai enuf liao.. go n yumcha at secret recipe.. yummy.. ate walnut cake if im not mistaken.. n chicken cornish.. oi shii!! ^^.. k la.. wan sleep le.. nitezz.. muaxx..










1 Comments:

At July 1, 2007 at 10:52 AM , Blogger Isabella Ch'ng said...

heyy jessica (: come visit my blog barhh http://pink-alert.blogspot.com . mwaaahs .

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home